Computravel combines the self-serving convenience of the net, with the proficiency of experts, located around South Africa, who have gained
their spurs over years of service in the industry. These are the simple steps you the prospective leisure traveller would take through the site, and on to your respective journey: -
You browse through an awesome showcase of travel options all neatly classified under 4 categories:-
Once in a lifetime / Golden year / Family / Couples / Singles / Honeymoon / School groups / Students / Incentive groups
Adventure / Beach /Safari /Golf / Health & spa / Cycling & walking / Cruising / Train travel / Skiing / Cultural / Historical / Weekenders / Weddings / Mid-week breaks / Low season holidays / Island holidays / Action packed / Green, eco-friendly holidays
Destination of choice
Travel within a budget.
Featuring packages that fall within the limits of a client’s budget
This is linked to a frequently updated cost estimation schedule that
provides an accurate prediction of the overall cost of the holiday package
and possible daytrips and excursions at the destination.
You make your selections from the wide variety of different holiday packages, including airfares, accommodation, car hire, visa & health requirements, and transfers. As you make these choices you click them into a basket that keeps a running tally of estimated costs. At the end of your cyber-ramble you will have assembled a journey that closely matches your aspirations, and you have an accurate prediction of the price.
The following describes the simple booking enquiry procedure:
* Browse through the category of holidays or destinations you are interested in travelling to.
* Once you have selected the package you are interested in click the ‘Enquire online’ button at the top of the page.
* This will take you to Step 1 of the enquiry where you will see the package you have selected the price estimate and any additional activities, excursions or day-trips you may like to include In your trip.
* Next click the ‘continue’ button at the bottom of the page to the contact details page
* Fill in your details on the trip information page; some of the fields are mandatory. Select your province from the drop down menu and then click ‘continue’ to
* The trip information page is an overview of your enquiries. Check your details and then click ‘send enquiry’
* Your enquiry will be sent to an ASATA accredited travel agent either in your region or who is an expert in the destination or type of holiday you are interested in travelling to.
These travel experts are waiting to turn your aspirations into the reality of tickets and bookings. You have already predetermined your itinerary, and the travel expert’s mission is to do what she/he has always done – arrange a reliable and hassle free trip. She/he starts with an outline that would have taken up a good deal of time in a conventional transaction, and she/he sets about assembling a costed schedule. Any areas of doubt are cleared up by a return email or phone call as fax, cell and land line numbers are all part of the client’s enquiry. The final itinerary is then e-mailed back to the applicant for approval and financial settlement. In this revolutionary internet operation, the hopeful traveller gains all the benefit of the consultant’s personal experience– something no traditional web site can replicate. Computravel registered travel consultants are established agents having all traversed the globe, so personal guidance and advice is the real bonus behind this system.