About the Holiday
The Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island offers romantic bungalows and contemporary new studios located directly on the beachfront or in the tropical gardens. The resort is located on Laem Tong Beach National Park at the North East tip of Phi Phi Don Island.
The resort comprises of 126 bungalows or studios – all with private balcony with views of the gardens or ocean.
All rooms have the following facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- In room safety box
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The resort offers guests an array of dining options for all palates in a variety of settings throughout the resort.
- Tai Rom Prao Restaurant, offers buffet breakfast and a la carte menu for dinner.
- Cha Bah Restaurant - feel the soft sand under your feet at this beachfront venue shaded by the canopy of beautiful trees. Open for lunch and dinner, this restaurant provides a choice of a la carte Thai and international dishes including seafood, barbecues and pizzas.
- Chom Thalay Restaurant - situated at the Coral Wing, this hillside restaurant is a convenient place for Coral Wing guests to enjoy buffet breakfast.
- Mongthalay Bar - a laid back beachfront bar serving an assortment of beverages. Open all day, the breezy bar has covered and terrace seating and hosts regular movie nights, evening discos and special events.
The Bu Nga Raya Spa offers a range of aromatherapy and Thai massage options.
Wifi vailable throughout the resort free of charge
Watersports and activities at the resort:
- Two pools
- Fitness Room
- Kids Club
- Boutique Store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dive Centre
- Watersports Centre
- Bu Nga Raya Spa
- Babysitting and baby cots
- Tour desk