About the Holiday
Spend your December holiday at the brand new Sandies Baobab in Zanzibar. This resort is exactly where you want to spend your Christmas holidays this year!
- Situated on the North West Coast
- Stunning Beach
- Great Family Rooms
- Non-motorised watersports available
Situated on the North coast of Zanzibar, The Sandies Baobab Beach is perfect for families or couples looking for a break. With a beautiful beach that is unaffected by the tides, you can spend your days splashing in the water and your evenings watching the magical sunsets.
Named for the century old, magnificent baobab trees dotted around the resort, Sandies Baobab Beach is located on the North West Coast of Zanzibar. This hotel has a stunning beach that is unaffected by the changing tides so guests can take full advantage of swimming in the crystal waters at any time of the day and enjoying the magical sunsets.
Opening 1 November 2018
North West Coast, Nungwi
The resort has 105 rooms in five different categories.
All rooms are located on the ground floor and have a garden view with the exception of the Superior Rooms which are located on ground and first floors.
20 Swahili Rooms (Size: 27 m2)
39 Garden Rooms (Size: 25 m2)
22 Superior Rooms (Size: 38 m2)
14 Junior Suites (Size: 45 m2)
10 Deluxe Rooms (Size: 32 m2)
- King or twin beds with mosquito nets
- Air conditioning
- In room safe
- Walk in shower
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV (Deluxe Rooms only)
All Inclusive includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the buffet restaurant
- Soft drinks, juices, selected wine, local beer, coffee and tea served at the restaurant during meals and at the Pool Bar from 09h00 to 24h00
- Selected cocktails and spirits served after 18h00 at the Pool Bar
Serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with International and Italian cuisine
A’la Carte Beach Grill
Serves a selection of delicious seafood and fish dishes. Reservations are required and meals are at a charge. Open for dinner only.
The Pool bar
Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, selected wine, local beer, coffee/tea, snacks and pastries during the day. Selected spirits and cocktails are available after 18h00. Open from 09h00 to mid night.
The Mvua Massage Centre offers peaceful respite from the fun and sun
Available in the lobby area
Facilities and Activities on offer
- Swimming pool
- Daily gymnastic activities
- Table tennis
- Beach volley
- Beach soccer
- Non-motorised watersports (a supplementary charge my apply)
- Evening entertainment programme and live music
- Lounge with satellite TV and sport channels