The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 13,970.00CPT: R 15,520.00DBN: R 13,970.00
Valid From1st of November 2018 (Thursday)
Valid To30th of November 2018 (Friday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
Quick Holiday Overview
The Veranda Tamarin is opening 1 November 2018 and this opening 30% discounted offer is a steal!
This peaceful haven with its offbeat style and vintage decoration is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the surrounding nature. Sip a cocktail at sunset and relax on one of the hammocks in the roof top bar with a wonderful view of the bay. Enjoy Mauritian snacks whenever you want during the day or surf on the best waves of Mauritius.
About the Holiday
Comfort Rooms (Size: 25 – 27 m2)
These ground floor rooms have a garden or a mountain view. 12 comfort rooms have the ability to interlead for families.
Comfort Family Rooms (Size: 31 m2)
These garden or mountain view rooms are great for families with a mezzanine level.
Superior Rooms (Size: 30 – 33 m2)
These ground and first floor rooms have a pool view.
Privilege Rooms (Size: 27 – 30 m2)
These Seaview rooms have the added value of Free access to the rooftop bar (10h00 to 20h00).
- Furnished terrace
- Air conditioning
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Direct telephone
- Satellite television
- Beach kit (for the clients use while staying at the hotel): Beach Basket, cooler, mat & beach towel
Half Board includes:
- Breakfast & dinner at Yé Man! restaurant
- A Rs 400 credit per adult for the dinner at Tribu
- To be noted that Kas Dal and Crazy Fish Bar are fully chargeable outlets
All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast & dinner at Yé Man! restaurant
- Lunch at Crazy Fish Bar or Kas Dal
- A Rs 400 credit for the dinner at Crasy Fish and Tribu
- The View fully chargeable (Access only for adults from the Privilege category)
- A selection of local beverages: mineral water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, local wine, rum selection and beers served from 10h00 to 23h00 at Crazy Fish Bar or Kas Dal from 10h00 to 18h00
The main restaurant offers live cooking stations and various flavours from Mauritius and around the world.
The Tribu Pool Bar and Restaurant offers an a la carte menu to discover the spices around the islands.
Crazy Fish Bar
This beach culture bar brings to mind the atmosphere of the bay of Tamarin. Enjoy a selection of salads, burgers and light dishes during the day and snack on Tapas while listening to jazz in the evenings.
This Rooftop bar has sunbeds, lounges and hammocks and you can enjoy a selection of Rhum, cocktails and fresh juices (no food service). This bar is for adults only and is reserved for Privilege Room clients.
Open every day from 10h00 to 20h00. The spa provides four treatment and massage rooms, a sauna, a relaxation area and the fitness centre.
Free Wifi access in the common spaces and rooms.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES (*some at a supplement)
- 1 main pool
- 1 rooftop pool (only for Privilege Room clients)
- Fitness center
- Surf school*
- Pedal boats*
- Kite surf school
- Swimming with the dolphins*
- Boat excursion*
- Stand Up Paddle*
- Big Game fishing*
- Scuba diving PADI (Excluding on Sunday)*
- Bicycles rental*
- Board games*
- Catamaran excursions*
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights to Mauritius based on availability in lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Comfort Room
- Breakfast daily
Please note: 30% Discount included
Upgrade to All Inclusive from R4 400 per person
- Health and Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.