The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 14,890.00
Valid From1st of September 2018 (Saturday)
Valid To30th of October 2018 (Tuesday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: YesBritish: YesEuropean Union: YesAmerican: Yes
About the Holiday
Can't go wrong with the Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel!
A premier beachside resort in South Kuta Bali, renowned for its warm Balinese hospitality.
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel Bali is fully integrated and offers:
- six restaurants
- five bars
- three swimming pools including a kids pool with its own Kids Water Fun Zone and a dedicated adults only pool
- spa, beach club, kids' club, kids' playground, teens club
- meeting and wedding facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
The unique layout allows for a subtle but effective division between adults and families.
Couples can enjoy:
- The famous Gracie Kelly's Irish Pub
- The adults-only Lazy Pool
- 5 bars and 6 restaurants
- Ashoka Spa
- Beach Club
- Kids enjoy a 56-metre waterslide flowing into their own pool and complimentary entrance to the Enchanted Garden Kids' Club.
- Free entrance to 'The Den' Teens Club for the ages 10-16 years old
- Kids' Playground
- A wide variety of rooms catering to the family market are available, sleeping up to five people
- Kids 12 years and under eat free when dining with same number of full paying adults at H2O Restaurant Daily Theme Buffet Dinner
- A daily full activity programme for kids, teens and adults from 9am to 6pm
- Baby Sitting Service
Enjoy free activities every day for kids and adults during your stay such as Kids Yoga, Duck Feeding, Art Workshop, Indonesian lesson, Cooking Demo, Water Volleyball, Treasure Hunt, Bingo, Frog Race and many more!
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg based on availability in the lowest category airfare
- Airport taxes
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights at the 4* Bali Dynasty Resort in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
1 Child under 6 years old from R 7 490 per child sharing with parents
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
DenpasarDenpasar is the capital city of the province of Bali, Indonesia.
Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) is Bali's only airport and the second-busiest in all Indonesia, serving not only domestic destinations but major cities throughout Asia and Australia as well.
Denpasar is bristling with temples, palaces, mansions and its occupants are outstandingly friendly. You will be off the beaten tourist track, so bring lots of time for a chat with the locals and a decent map of the town.
Set in the hills north of Denpasar, Ubud is the cultural centre of Bali and the major attractions of the town and its surrounding villages are the art museums and galleries, notably the Neka Museum, containing a huge collection of traditional and modern Balinese paintings. An enormous variety of Balinese art and crafts line the streets and crowd the market place of Ubud, and frequent performances of traditional dance and music, and restaurants offering some of the best food on the island, compel visitors to stay much longer than intended. Ubud is also close to several sites of interest, including the 'Mother Temple' of Besakih, majestically situated high on the slopes of the Agung Volcano and hiking in the scenic Batur region with its volcano and lake are popular excursions.