The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 17,835.00 PPSCPT: R 16,382.00 PPSDBN: R 17,835.00 PPS
Valid From28th of April 2019 (Sunday)
Valid To31st of May 2019 (Friday)
Expires30th of March 2019 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
A fantastic Honeymoon All Inclusive Offer to the most liveliest hotel in Mauritius!
A cool and cosy resort situated on the East coast of Mauritius in the delightful Trou D'eau Douce village. Friday Attitude Hotel is a cosy and charming place. Rooms are housed in blocks of ochre houses that are in perfect harmony with the filaos trees and the bougainvilleas. Relaxation is key at this hotel and the immediate surrounding area with its beautiful white beach, a turquoise lagoon, unforgettable sea beds and a soft sea breeze encourage the feeling. This is a great location to take a days cycle to all the beaches and local restaurants in the area of this picturesque village.
Things to do while in Mauritius
Tour of Port Louis.
Discover the capital, full of contrast and feisty suburbs. Enjoy an exceptional tour followed by leisure shopping at Caudan & Port Louis Waterfront & Port Louis Central Market
Explore the magical island of Mauritius. Highlights: Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, La Citadelle, Camps de Mars, Port Louis Cathedral, Port Louis Central Market, Caudan Waterfront, Cap Malheureux, Kaylasson Temple
1001 Fragrances & Colours (Tea Route) Tour.
The succession of fragrances and the contrast of a multitude of colours enrich this outing which alternates between the past and the present. . Including entrance fees and lunch.
Don't miss the opportunity to relax, bask in the hot tropical sun and admire the beauties of the island of Mauritius, from a perfect vantage point. Catamaran cruises are available from various points on the Island. Whether in the South, North, East or West - it is your choice.
Fabulous Ile des Deux Cocos. (highly recommended)
Experience real tropical luxury, fringed by clean white sandy beaches and on the north part is the Blue Bay Maritime Reserve, one of the best places for snorkelling in Mauritius, with superb corals and a wonderful array of brightly coloured tropical fish.
Ile aux Cerfs.
This is one of the most popular destinations for tourists who visit Mauritius in search of the tropical landscapes of their dreams. Ile aux Cerfs is an invitation to relax, a unique tropical environment with brilliant beaches of white sand and warm turquoise waters.
Quatre Bornes Flea Market.
Enjoy the atmosphere that changed a small city of the island. The Market of Quatre-Bournes is the only place where you will find all types of clothing and household linens at an affordable price for all budgets.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius based on availability in the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and airline levy
- Return seats coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Friday Attitude - Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and selected drinks
- Welcome cocktail
- Authentic Attitude Resort Gift of a hard cover notebook
- Honeymoon Benefits:
- Beach bag ' Ti madame lor la plage" for Mrs. and Straw hat for Mr.
- 1 bottle of local flavored rhum
- Exotic Fruits platter in room
- 30 minutes couple massage once during the client's stay
- Romantic dinner for the couple - 1 time during stay
- A wedding certificate not older than 12 months is required at check-in
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- Travellers can take on 2 PC Luggage 2 x 20KG in Economy and 2 x32 KG in Business Class (the extra 3KG no longer applies)
- Meals and beverages not specified.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Items of a personal nature.
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.