About the Holiday
Travel from Venice to Florence in 7 days, enjoying a taste of Italy!
Discover the beautiful Venetian canals and visit Juliet's famous balcony in Verona. Relax by Lake Como, explore the breathtaking Cinque Terre trail and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa, topped off with wine tasting and delicious Italian cuisine.
This is a truly picturesque tour, not to be missed!
- Small group tour, with maximum group size of 16, and boutique hotels
- Venice - cruise along the beautiful Grand Canal in a water taxi, visit St Marks Square and the breathtaking Basilica
- Lake Como - spend two nights by this beautiful lake, which is a playground for the rich and famous
- Pisa - visit the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Verona - explore its pretty piazzas, the impressive Roman Arena and visit Romeo & Juliet's famous balcony
- Florence - end your tour in this beautiful and historic Renaissance city, allowing you to spend as much time as you'd like, to take in its incredible architecture and world class art
- Preschiera del Gardia - sample fine Italian wines at a local wine cellar
- Milan - take in the highlights of the fashion capital on a morning tour, including the extravagant gothic Milan Cathedral
- Genoa - visit a local market and enjoy an Italian Cooking Demonstration, sampling tasty local produce
- Bassano del Grappa - sample Italy's favourite tipple on a tour of the Grappa Museum
- Cinque Terre - follow a spectacular coastal trail to discover five captivating fishing villages in pastel hues, which cling to the cliff face
- Lucca - stop to visit the enchanting Tuscan town of Lucca, set within imposing Renaissance walls