The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Computravel website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
PricesJNB: R 19,550.00
Valid From16th of May 2018 (Wednesday)
Valid To20th of May 2018 (Sunday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
Quick Holiday Overview
MOUNTAIN BIKE LOVERS GEAR UP FOR SOME SERIOUS FUN!
Combine a 5-star stay and a thrilling sporting event, the Mauritius Tour Beachcomber (MTB) invites intrepid nature-loving mountain bikers to discover Mauritius in an unprecedented way along spectacular, challenging tracks 4 races: 65 km, 40 km, 22.5 km (night ride) and 63 km
MTB EXCLUSIVE OFFER: A 4-night all inclusive stay at Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa valid 16-20 May 2018
Registration is open until 07 May 2018. Book 15 full paying adults & the 16th adult's accommodation is FREE.
Call Lindsay for more info to book your group.
About the Holiday
The ultimate mountain bike experience, a unique stage race for nature and adventure lovers that crosses rarely accessed areas, offers an unparalleled opportunity to experience the mountains, forests, sugar cane and tea plantations plus the clifftops of Mauritius from your saddle.
Includes & Excludes
- Return airfare from Johannesburg based on availability in lowest categoru airfare
- Approximate airport taxes
- Arrival / departure airport transfers and transfer to race start on race day
- 4 nights’ accommodation on an all-inclusive basis - three meals a day, a choice of 4 restaurants for dinner, a selection of unlimited imported wines, spirits, soft drinks and cocktails, with champagne from 6pm
- Free land and water sports including waterskiing and wakeboarding as well as a plethora of family activities
- Race fee for all four stages
- Free entry to the race village at the heart of the event - the village offers lunches
- Massages and bike washing services
- Souvenir t-shirt
From R24730 for a single room
- Heath and Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not specified
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.