The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 33,143.00 PPS
Valid From1st of May 2019 (Wednesday)
Valid To23rd of July 2019 (Tuesday)
Expires23rd of March 2019 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
Quick Holiday Overview
5 star Diamonds Thudufushi Beach and Water Villas is the ultimate in luxury featuring elegant beach bungalows and luxury over water villas. A wellness centre offers ayurvedic treatments and a diving centre caters to the underwater experience of our guests. The Diamonds Thudufushi resort is a luxury paradise situated just a 20 minute scenic seaplane flight away from Malé International Airport.
About the Holiday
Thudufushi is the ideal resort to start discovering the Maldives in a centre of excellence, where every detail has been carefully selected to make your journey unforgettable. Your dives and excursions will be done together with experts, from biologists who will reveal the secrets of the reef to qualified personnel who will make your entire stay a unique and unforgettable moment. Thanks to our all inclusive formula you will be able to enjoy every second at Diamonds Thudufushi wholeheartedly.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights on Emirates from Johannesburg via Dubai to Male based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes
- Return airport and hotel seaplane transfer
- 6 Nights accommodation at the 5* Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives, in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily stocked Mini bar in the room
- 24 Hour medical assistance
- Water sports activities: canoe, sailing and windsurfing (for expert guests)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef
- One half day excursion to nearby local fisherman's island
- Free diving:
- Up to 2 dives (licensed divers) per day. Maximum of 10 divers per person per stay
- All dives include: equipment (regulator, mask, flippers, BDC , Computer) Boat professional assistance and experienced underwater guide.
- Not included: DAN insurance (USD35 for 7 days for USD63 for 14 days)
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
Malé is the capital of the Republic of Maldives located at the southern edge of North Male' Atoll Kaafu Atoll.
Traditionally it was the King's Island from where the ancient Maldive Royal dynasties ruled and where the palace was located. Formerly it was a walled city surrounded by fortifications and gates. Royal Palace (Gan'duvaru) was destroyed along with the forts and bastions, when the city was remodelled under President Ibrahim Nasir's rule after the abolition of the monarchy.
The Islamic Centre is the most impressive architectural edifice of Male. Its majestic golden dome is visible from all sides of the capital as it dominates the skyline. Situated right in front of the Huskuru Miskiiy, Mulee-aage is a palace built in 1906 by Sultan Mohamed Shamsuddeen III. The palace garden was used for growing vegetables to meet the shortage of food during World War II.