The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 29,184.00
Valid From1st of May 2018 (Tuesday)
Valid To8th of May 2018 (Tuesday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Club Med Kani offers the ultimate in tropical lagoon luxury. Book NOW!
Located on its own private island atoll of swaying palm trees and pristine white beaches, Club Med Kani is one of the most luxurious Club Med Resorts available to guests, a true green pearl in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
Includes & Excludes
- Return airfare from Johannesburg based on availability in the lowest category airfare
- Airport taxes and surcharges
- Return transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Club Room
- 7 nights stay in a premium accommodation based on a Club room
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and scheduled snacks
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (dinner and scheduled snacks)
- A wide choice of land and water sports activities and academies with expert tutors*
- Choice of evening entertainment and relaxation
- Basic travel insurance (69 years and under)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Malé is the capital of the Republic of Maldives located at the southern edge of North Male' Atoll Kaafu Atoll.
Traditionally it was the King's Island from where the ancient Maldive Royal dynasties ruled and where the palace was located. Formerly it was a walled city surrounded by fortifications and gates. Royal Palace (Gan'duvaru) was destroyed along with the forts and bastions, when the city was remodelled under President Ibrahim Nasir's rule after the abolition of the monarchy.
The Islamic Centre is the most impressive architectural edifice of Male. Its majestic golden dome is visible from all sides of the capital as it dominates the skyline. Situated right in front of the Huskuru Miskiiy, Mulee-aage is a palace built in 1906 by Sultan Mohamed Shamsuddeen III. The palace garden was used for growing vegetables to meet the shortage of food during World War II.