The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 16,392.00
Valid From5th of January 2018 (Friday)
Valid To31st of March 2018 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: YesEuropean Union: YesAmerican: Yes
About the Holiday
Slide along the beautiful Chobe River in unmatched style,elegance and pure comfort of the Chobe Princess luxury boats and spend a few nights onboard in some of the most scenic and tranquil areas along the Chobe river, teaming with birds and wildlife. These houseboats provide guests with the opportunity to stay overnight within the Chobe National Park at the prime docking sites along the river. The Chobe Princess offers space, comfort and first class service. The professional crew is always on hand to expertly navigate the river, share their specialist knowledge, prepare exceptional meals to ensure that your every daydream is indulged.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Kasane
- Approximate taxes and levies
- 2 Nights accommodation on board Chobe Princesses
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- Activities and excursions including guided game viewing by tender boat, guided fishing from a well-equipped fishing boat, guided birding, a guided walk on Impalila Island to see the ancient Baobab tree or visit to a local village on the Namibian side of the Chobe River (when available).
- 15% VAT and tourism levy Namibia.
- All house wine, beers, ciders, soft drinks, mineral water, tea & coffee on board Chobe Princess
- Road transfers to and from Kasane Airport (BBK) to Kasane Immigration Office (Botswana) on the Chobe River.
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office (Botswana) and Namibia Immigration office (Namibia).
- Boat transfers between Namibia Immigration Office (Namibia) and the Chobe Princess.
- All fuel.
- All equipment hire (eg fishing rods, lures, boats etc).
- All fishing licenses (if required)
The rate for departure from 2 Apr-31 Dec.18 starts from only R18 662
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
KasaneKasane is a town in Botswana, close to Africa's 'Four Corners', where four countries almost meet: Botswana, Nambia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is at the far north-eastern corner of Botswana where it serves as the administrative center of the Chobe District.
Situated on the Chobe River in the northeast, Kasane is a bustling little town offering trouble-free access to the Chobe National Park. As there are no boundary fences between the park and the village, game such as elephant and hippo can frequently be seen wandering down the road and through the Kasane campsites.
A short drive out of Kasane takes you to a bend in the Chobe River near the Kasane Rapids. A number of picnic sites can be found in the area, that are worth a visit if only to glimpse the abundance of birdlife that can be seen close to the rapids.