Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 15,202.00CPT: R 16,311.00DBN: R 15,585.00
Valid From1st of June 2018 (Friday)
Valid To28th of September 2018 (Friday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Find heaven in this tropical paradise!
The Pearle Beach Resort and Spa is situated at Wolmar, Flic en Flac, in the West coast of Mauritius, along one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. During your stay at the Pearle Beach Resort and Spa, you will have the opportunity to taste the very best delicacies from Mauritian, European and Oriental cuisines. Experience true relaxation when attending the Serenity spa where a multitude of services are available. In contrast, a variety of sports and leisure activities are available free of charge during your stay such as Glass Bottom boat trips and snorkeling trips. Social games available include Beach Volley, French Bowling, Table Tennis, Darts, Carrom and American Billiard.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Pearle Beach Resort & Spa - Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary tea/coffee and pancakes served daily between 15h00-1700
- Happy Hour at the hotel bar between 18h00-19h00 daily (Buy 1, Get 1 FOC Cocktail)
- Fruit skewers offered to guests on the beach daily ( At the bar daily)
- 15 minutes Free use of sauna and Hammam
- Water sports include: Pedal boat, kayaks, glass bottom boat excursion and snorkelling
- Free baggage allowance of 2 x 23Kg's per person (excluding domestic sectors)
- Business class lounge access when travelling in Economy class from OR Tambo, King Shaka & Cape Town Intl Airports
High season airfare supplement applies: 22 June - 15 July'18
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.