The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 17,110.00
Valid From25th of March 2018 (Sunday)
Valid To14th of June 2018 (Thursday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: YesBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Take your kids to the biggest Extravaganza!
This is a special offer. Book and pay by 05 February 2018. 2 Kids under 7 stay for FREE!
Disneyland Paris is an exciting theme park. live your dream in a kingdom of classic fairy tale aventures and thrills.
Live the magic with a stay at Hotel Chiyenne. A themed Disney Hotel, where every detail immerses you in a Disney fairy tale. Saddle up for the best of the Wild West. Cowboys and cowgirls can hitch their horses at this lively frontier stop-of. Get more bangs for your buck with a great value rate. Soak up the yee-haw atmosphere of a frontier town. Sleep easy in the authentic Wild West-style rooms.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Paris including airline levy
- Return airport to Disneyland Paris transfers
- 4 Nights' accommodation at Disney's Hotel Chiyenne
- Kids under 07 years stay & play for free when sharing with 2 paying adults (Pay for flights, taxes & extras)
- 5 days entrance tickets to both Disney Parks - Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios Park for the price of 3
- The spectacularly sparkly Disney Illuminations show - a dazzling night time extravaganza
- Spectacular shows and parade such as, 'The Starlit Princess Waltz' and 'Mickey presents: Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris'
- Galaxy of Star Wars attractions
- Unforgettable encounters with Disney Characters
- Extra Magic hours in selected areas of Disneyland Park on certain days
- Shuttle service to the parks
- Wi-Fi at the hotel
Book and pay by 05 February to qualify for the special rate
- Visa cost
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned
Paris is the capital city of France. It is situated on the River Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the 'le-de-France region. Paris is the most popular tourist destination in the world, with over 30 million foreign visitors per year.
The earliest archaeological and rather detailed signs of permanent habitation in the Paris area date from around 4200 BCE. The area near the river Seine was settled from around 250 BCE by the Parisii, a sub-tribe of the Celtic Senones, who were known as boatmen and traders.
Paris has an oceanic climate and is affected by the North Atlantic Current, so the city has a temperate climate that rarely sees extremely high or low temperatures.
Two of Paris' oldest and famous gardens are the Tuileries Garden, created from the 16th century for a palace on the banks of the Seine near the Louvre, and the Left bank Luxembourg Garden, another formerly private garden belonging to a chateau built for the Marie de' Medici in 1612.
The lines between cafés and bars in Paris are very blurred, with cafés where you can settle in with a beer and a croissant for breakfast and bars when you can enjoy a late night sandwich along with your cocktail. Techno, house, garage and Latino are the popular sounds of Paris and, to a lesser extent, hip-hop and drum and bass.