The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 21,870.00CPT: R 23,010.00DBN: R 22,600.00
Valid From13th of May 2018 (Sunday)
Valid To30th of September 2018 (Sunday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
30% Family Discount Included. Maximum 2 children under 12 sharing, stay for FREE and only pay airport taxes
A unique place where time stands still to appreciate a sense of escapism and feel nature's beauty and harmony. Brought together in a lush and tropical site this new deluxe hotel reveals classical charm and contemporary chic on the unspoilt South Coast of Mauritius.
Super kid-friendly - the Timomo Kids Club takes children from 2-years-old and stays open until 11pm and they even get their own buffet so they can choose what they eat plus there is now a free Babysitting corner available for 0-2 years from 8.30am - 4.30pm daily.
There's a fantastic beach club (on the equally beautiful beach) featuring all the water sports you want including kite surfing as well as restaurants and a bar, free green fees at the 18-hole Heritage Golf Club and a great variety of activities from Bocce Ball to Archery.
To unwind, try the Seven Colours Spa or dine out at one of four restaurants. The resort is all-inclusive so you can eat and drink to your heart’s content.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily, beers, soft drinks, juices, local & imported drinks, liquors, cocktails, selected wines, champagne by the glass at Heritage Awali & C Beach Club outlets.Minibar, stocked with crisps, soft drinks, local juices, white wine, local beers & waterAfternoon cakes & pancakes & Ice cream at the Ice Cream Kiosk
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort
- Free unlimited green fees!
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Free unlimited green fees at Heritage Golf Club
- One 45 minute back massage per person per stay (Not applicable to children under 16 years and for minimum 5 night stays)
- 30% Family discount included
- Maximum 2 children under 12 sharing, stay for FREE and only pay airport taxes
The rate for children Under 12 starts from R3815 per child.
Please note: A supplement may apply for travel during peak season between 22 June - 16 July & 28 September - 8 October 2018.
- Meals and beverages not specified.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Items of a personal nature.
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.