The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 21,473.00
Valid From2nd of April 2018 (Monday)
Valid To28th of November 2018 (Wednesday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: YesEuropean Union: YesAmerican: Yes
About the Holiday
Why join the crowds on land-based game drives when you can experience the thrill of it all from your own aboard The Zambezi Queen. Availability is limited, book now!
The Zambezi Queen is unique in that it's a sophisticated, elegant experience that has not lost the essence of all that is uniquely African.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Kasane based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return transfers to & from Kasane Airport and Chobe Marina Lodge (located close to Kasane Immigration Office on the Botswana side of the Chobe river) on Zambezi Queen
- Boat Transfers to/ from Chobe Marina Lodge and the Zambezi Queen.
- 2 Nights accommodation on board Zambezi Queen.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- 15% VAT and tourism levy Namibia.
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee & tea, beer & wine throughout your stay on Zambezi Queen.
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats.
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village.
- Tiger & bream fishing in season.
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of personal use
KasaneKasane is a town in Botswana, close to Africa's 'Four Corners', where four countries almost meet: Botswana, Nambia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is at the far north-eastern corner of Botswana where it serves as the administrative center of the Chobe District.
Situated on the Chobe River in the northeast, Kasane is a bustling little town offering trouble-free access to the Chobe National Park. As there are no boundary fences between the park and the village, game such as elephant and hippo can frequently be seen wandering down the road and through the Kasane campsites.
A short drive out of Kasane takes you to a bend in the Chobe River near the Kasane Rapids. A number of picnic sites can be found in the area, that are worth a visit if only to glimpse the abundance of birdlife that can be seen close to the rapids.