The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations & fare increases. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel ie visas, innoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 42,270.00 PPS
Valid From16th of May 2019 (Thursday)
Valid To21st of July 2019 (Sunday)
Expires1st of December 2018 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Fabulous 4 star Olhuveli Beach and Spa. Valid for departure from Johannesburg between 16 May - 21 Jul 2019
Nestled amidst tropical vegetation and shaded by graceful palms, is Olhuveli Beach & Spa. Surrounded by a vast sandy beach and a crystal clear lagoon, this is a truly beautiful island, where paradise seekers escaping from the pressures of everyday life can forget the outside world and let go of all inhibitions.
With a huge lagoon, there is plenty of snorkelling and all the water and land sports you could wish for and, although there is no kids club, there is a children's play area. Evenings are taken care of with 4 restaurants and 3 bars with evening entertainment laid on.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maldives based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges
- Return speedboat transfers
- 7 Nights 4* Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort in a Grand Water Villa
- All meals and local drinks included
- Half an hour group snorkeling lesson per person per stay (minimum number of people required).
- Half an hour group wind surf lesson per person per stay (minimum number of people required).
- Snorkelling Equipment available throughout the stay
- Daily Non-Motorized Water Sports on selected activities: kayak, paddle board, wind surfing,). Terms and conditions apply. Guided activities will be charged accordingly.
- Choice of ONE complimentary out of three (3) regular/scheduled excursion per guest per stay: “Lucky Dolphin Sunset Cruise”, guided “Snorkeling Safari”, or “Local Island Experience”. (All excursions will be operated if weather permitting and have to be checked and booked in advance with resort hosts. One Excursion is per person per stay).
- Complimentary Mini Bar
- Bottle of champagne (350ml) per room once during the stay
- Half an hour group snorkeling lesson per person per stay
- Half an hour group windsurf lesson per person per stay
- Snorkelling equipment available throughout the stay
- One 15 minutes Jet ski adventure including setup and orientation per guest per stay
- Daily Non-Motorized Water Sports on selected activities: kayak, paddle board, windsurfing
- Choice of ONE complimentary scheduled Excursion per guest per stay: “Lucky Dolphin Sunset Cruise” OR guided “Snorkeling Safari”, OR “Local Island Experience”.
- One complimentary neck and shoulder massage at Sun Spa, per adult per stay.
Valid: 16 May – 21Jul 2019
- Meals and beverages not specified.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Items of a personal nature.
Malé is the capital of the Republic of Maldives located at the southern edge of North Male' Atoll Kaafu Atoll.
Traditionally it was the King's Island from where the ancient Maldive Royal dynasties ruled and where the palace was located. Formerly it was a walled city surrounded by fortifications and gates. Royal Palace (Gan'duvaru) was destroyed along with the forts and bastions, when the city was remodelled under President Ibrahim Nasir's rule after the abolition of the monarchy.
The Islamic Centre is the most impressive architectural edifice of Male. Its majestic golden dome is visible from all sides of the capital as it dominates the skyline. Situated right in front of the Huskuru Miskiiy, Mulee-aage is a palace built in 1906 by Sultan Mohamed Shamsuddeen III. The palace garden was used for growing vegetables to meet the shortage of food during World War II.