The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 21,880.00
Valid From9th of December 2017 (Saturday)
Valid To23rd of December 2017 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Book your all inclusive break at the fabulous LUX* Tamassa by 31 December!
The 4-star Tamassa is a beautiful hotel. It stands at the end of a long avenue of mature coconut palms towering skywards. It is a vibrant resort set in tropical gardens on a white sandy beach with rustling coconut trees and a sapphire ocean. Located in Bel Ombre, in the south-west region of Mauritius, this all-inclusive beach hotel is surrounded by dramatic mountains and lush vegetation. A great family resort for kids, teenagers, adults and the young at heart.
A picture postcard landscape stretches across sugarcane fields to the mountains beyond. The south-west is the most unspoilt part of Mauritius, with spectacular walks through lush, tropical hillsides and a range of open-air activities in beautiful countryside.
Prepare to be amazed. The resorts all-inclusive concept features meals in any of the restaurants, not to mention a generous selection of soft and alcoholic drinks, including carefully selected wines, as well as beach and pool service. However, it's definitely not all about the food and drink. From land and water sports, to daily resort activities, fabulous entertainment, access to gym and sauna, yoga and stretching classes ... it's all included in your package, so all you have to do is book, pack, come ... and enjoy!
Includes & Excludes
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights at the 4* Tamassa All Inclusive Resort - Standard double room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with selected drinks
- Free Watersports including motorised
- In room bottle of water per day
- Movie on the beach twice a week
- Free Tea/Coffee in the rooms
- Message in a bottle which includes a voucher for either a free massage/ bottle of wine
- Free baggage allowance of 2 x 23Kg's per person (excluding domestic sectors)
- Business class lounge access when travelling in Economy class from OR Tambo, King Shaka & Cape Town Intl Airports
Book and pay by 31 December to Qualify for this special offer
- Travel and medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Items of personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.