About the Holiday
Book before 31 May 2018 and you can save up to 20% off your holiday at Meeru in paradise.
The Maldives is truly something special and no doubt should be on everyone's bucket-list.
Take off to the Maldives for an exhilirating escape in Maldives!
Meeru Island Resort is located in a large island of North Male, that remains untouched with its natural vegetation. It is certainly a resort for guests who would like to enjoy a casual atmosphere and relax. Great for honeymooners.
The resort is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach. It is the only resort on the island of Meerufenfushi. Your speedboat transfer from Male International Airport is a scenic, 55 minutes ride to this Eastern most resort island in the North Male'Atoll. No Seaplane transfer.
Eight good reasons to book Meeru:
1. The resort is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach and is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 hectares (105 acres).
2. Your speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride
3. All 284 rooms feature tropical decor, king size bed, tile or wood floor, private porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, sitting area, stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator, complimentary tea/coffee, IDD telephone, color cable TV and complimentary high speed broadband Internet connection.
4. An excellent house reef, beautiful lagoon and the most perfect stretches of beach.
5. A golf driving range, putting green and 9 hole pitch and putt course,
6. Euro Divers Scuba Centre.
7. The Duniye Spa is definitely worth a visit.
8. If you are looking for quiet relaxation, the pool at the Pavilion Bar is strictly for adults only – no under 18’s allowed.