The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 28,990.00
Valid From1st of May 2018 (Tuesday)
Valid To30th of June 2018 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Enjoy a barefoot holiday staying at the fabulous 4 star Cinnamon Dhonveli Resort!
Located no more than a 25 minute speedboat ride from Male, Dhonveli’s proximity and diversity combine to make it one of the most popular destinations in the Maldives. A look from the skies will show guests that the island is shaped like open arms, welcoming all who are weary and are in need of rest, rejuvenation and a brand new vitality.
Comfortable duvets, plush interiors and tropical paradise combine in the garden bungalows, beach bungalows, superior rooms, water bungalows and over water suites to give guests exotic comforts and a sense of complete relaxation.
Facilities available to guests include: Chavana Spa, self-service gym, swimming pool, tennis courts and badminton courts.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return speedboat transfers
- 7 nights at the 4* Cinnamon Dhonveli Resort in a Superior Room
- All-inclusive basis
ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUDES:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- Wi-Fi service
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine on arrival
- Mini Bar (Water, soft drinks and canned beer only) – refilled once daily
- Regular house poured wines
- All house brand alcohol served by the glass
- Selection of cocktails from the menu
- Selection of draught beer
- Tea & Coffee
- Fresh Juices & Milkshakes
- Choice of 2 excursions during stay
- Invitation to two special events organised by the resort
- A special dinner on the beach with the option of a mixed seafood grill or steak
- One 60 minute Spa treatment
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
Malé is the capital of the Republic of Maldives located at the southern edge of North Male' Atoll Kaafu Atoll.
Traditionally it was the King's Island from where the ancient Maldive Royal dynasties ruled and where the palace was located. Formerly it was a walled city surrounded by fortifications and gates. Royal Palace (Gan'duvaru) was destroyed along with the forts and bastions, when the city was remodelled under President Ibrahim Nasir's rule after the abolition of the monarchy.
The Islamic Centre is the most impressive architectural edifice of Male. Its majestic golden dome is visible from all sides of the capital as it dominates the skyline. Situated right in front of the Huskuru Miskiiy, Mulee-aage is a palace built in 1906 by Sultan Mohamed Shamsuddeen III. The palace garden was used for growing vegetables to meet the shortage of food during World War II.