The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 35,950.00
Valid From17th of January 2018 (Wednesday)
Valid To22nd of March 2018 (Thursday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Located on one of the best beaches in Mauritius, this five star resort offers a haven of idyllic island leisure. 2 Kids U12 stay Free when sharing with 2 adults.
Think pristine white sand, colourful coral reefs, gloriously warm water and palm-fringed shores. The resort itself is no less spectacular, featuring lush tropical gardens, sumptuous dining, exceptional service and the largest spa on the island. Look forward to lazy days under the sun, exciting water sports, gourmet cuisine and unforgettable experiences at this one-of-a-kind island escape.
All rooms are sea view. Dine around with access up to 4 restaurants included in your half board. Free In-Room Entertainment and Video on Demand System in 6 languages, including, English, German and French.
Includes & Excludes
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges (R3900 per adult)
- Return private transfer by standard car
- 7 nights accomodation in a Junior Suite Ocean View
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (One free lunch for the couple or family, including free soft beverages, 1 beer or 1 glass of wine per person
- FREE WI-FI throughout the Estate
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure; Daily Entertainment
- Free unlimited green fees at Avalon Golf Estate including Free golf cart, One tray of driving range balls and Free transfers both ways
- Air Mauritius Travel Smart Benefits: Maximum of 2 children (2 - 11) fly FREE. Only paying for transfers, taxes, levies and surcharges; Additional 3kg per person of baggage; Discount off the brides airfare when travelling on honeymoon.
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.