Valid for SADC residents only.
The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 15,053.00 PPS
Valid From1st of March 2019 (Friday)
Valid To15th of December 2019 (Sunday)
Expires29th of March 2019 (Friday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: YesEuropean Union: YesAmerican: Yes
Quick Holiday Overview
Value for your spend in paradise, perfect for romance, honeymoons and destination weddings!
In the Inhambane Province of Mozambique, Massinga Beach sits above a stretch of endless, remarkably private beach overlooking the azure Indian Ocean.
About the Holiday
This is what traveling in the tropical paradise of Mozambique is all about. Massinga Beach is s firm favourite with honeymooners & romantics but also caters for discerning divers; fishermen and families. Far from the madding crowd, 89kms up the coast from Inhambane Airport, this Lodge sits overlooking a breathtaking, stretch of endless beach. Luxurious accommodation with king sized beds, sumptuous bed linen; a stocked mini bar, tea/coffee facilities, laptop safe, pedestal fan while the bathroom has generous and fluffy bath sheets, a free-standing bath tub, en suite rain shower also opening out onto the deck.
Awesome activities you'll never get tired of:
- Surf Fishing
- Snorkelling at Fingers off the beach.
- Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean.
- Beach games & walks
- Beach picnics
- Tropical disc golf
- Board games, table tennis, darts, pool table, DSTV
- Stargazing by telescope on the Leisure Centre deck.
- In-room massage
- Cultural tour of Massinga town
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Inhambane based on availability in the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and airline levy
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 4* Massinga Beach
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Afternoon Tea, coffee and cake
- Snorkelling at Fingers rock formation, rock and surf fishing - rod deposit required, swimming in the warm Indian Ocean, beach games & walks, kayak, surf boards, boogie board and snorkelling equipment, board games, cards, books, table tennis, darts, pool table and DVD, beach bicycle riding, coconut cutting demonstrations.
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Travel and medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Valid for SADC residents only.
InhambaneInhambane is a province of Mozambique located on the coast in the southern part of the country. Stretching from Quissico in the South to Nova Mambone in the North, Inhambane has Indian Ocean holiday destinations of all types, to suit every budget.
The town of Inhambane existed in the 10th century, and was the southernmost port used by Arabs for slave trading. The region was visited by Vasco da Gama in 1498, who claimed Inhambane Bay for Portugal. The Portuguese established a trading post at Inhambane in 1534. Inhambane, which is one of the oldest settlements on the East Coast, was an important port. Although large ships seldom call here any longer, it still has the largest fleet of working dhows in the country.
The climate is tropical throughout, more humid along the coast and dryer inland. The coast has a number of mangrove swamps. Scuba diving in Inhambane is amongst the best in the world, with reefs close to every beach, including the world famous Manta Reef and Gallaria. Regular sightings of Giant Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, Turtles and other teeming marine life are the norm.