The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports.
PricesJNB: R 19,400.00CPT: R 24,438.00DBN: R 23,527.00
Valid From1st of June 2018 (Friday)
Valid To17th of August 2018 (Friday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: YesBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Explore Reunion Island the Adventure Paradise!
Discover Reunion Island your way. Take a self drive trip and discover the gems of Reunion Island. Go to Reunion where you will find a refreshingly genuine slice of island life. Stay at the 3 star Le Juliette Dodu, located in the centre of Saint Denis in a historic monument that resembles a small Creole palace. Spend 3 nights at the 4* Villa Delisle, situated next to the harbour. Your last 3 nights will be spent at the fabulous Hotel Recif. The only beach hotel in Reunion Saint Gilles Les Bains. Situated further north on the west coast of Reunion Island, Hotel Le Recif is set in 3-hectares of gardens on the banks of Hermitage Lagoon. Two swimming pools provide the perfect spot for an invigorating early morning dip. The Hermitage district is a perfect place for diving, snorkelling, surfing and deep sea fishing, while a short journey inland to the National Park will inspire you with its incredible landscape of volcanoes, verdant, forested gorges and discover Piton des Neiges the highest top of the Indian Ocean. Golf courses, a lively nightlife and vibrant local markets mean that you're never far from the action.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Reunion on Air Austral based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- 7 Days car hire
- 1 Night accommodation at the 3* Le Juliette - Superior Room
- 3 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Villa Delisle - Standard Room
- 3 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Hotel Le Recif - Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Unlimited mileage
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
- Third Party insurance (TP)
- The Magic One - Helilgon tour (Helicopter Tour)
- It includes: 2 cirques, the Iron Hole and the West Coast.
- A glimpse of Reunionese beauty.
- Discover splendid cirques (Mafate and Salazie) and the impressive Iron Hole with its 300m high waterfall. You will fly over breathtaking ramparts before admiring the peaceful turquoise waters of the lagoon.
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of personal nature
Saint-DenisSaint-Denis is the administrative capital of Réunion, in the Indian Ocean.
Saint-Denis was founded by Étienne Régnault in 1669 and became the capital of Réunion island in 1738.
Reunion has a hot, humid, typically tropical climate, so you can travel to Saint-Denis at any time of year and be assured of a warm welcome.
Saint-Denis, a picturesque town flanked by three mountains and situated at the mouth of the Saint-Denis River. Saint-Denis is a mixture of sophisticated French-style restaurants, bars and nightclubs (with Parisian prices), and more traditional sights and sounds.
Saint-Denis boasts a fascinating mix of religious architecture, from mosques, Tamil and Buddhist temples, to its Cathedral, illustrating the diversity of the island. There are several quaint old buildings, an interesting Natural History Museum, a Modern Art museum named after the poet Léon Dierx and the facades of old East India Company buildings. It is also well worth getting out of town and climbing one of the three surrounding peaks for a gorgeous view.