The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 28,160.00CPT: R 28,950.00DBN: R 29,340.00
Valid From22nd of April 2018 (Sunday)
Valid To1st of June 2018 (Friday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Amazing value for this incredible 5 star plus legendary Mauritian resort.
Shangri La's Le Touessrok is a sophisticated haven of luxury, combining Mediterranean-styled accommodation with contemporary chic, this resort offers the highest standards in accommodation and facilities. The Spa provides an exceptional choice of treatments for body and mind, while sporting pursuits include an array of water sports with professional training, tennis and cycle tours around the island. Hotel guests benefit from access to an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Bernhard Langer on Ile aux Cerfs, a short boat ride away. There is also live entertainment every evening and quiet moments can be enjoyed watching the sunset at Barlen's Bar.
This exceptional resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay.
Includes & Excludes
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius based on availability on the lowest catergory airfare
- Approximate taxes and fuel levies
- Return private transfers
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Breakfast daily
- All land and non motorised water sports
- Daily Entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Free green fees at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Course
- Access to the exclusive island, Ilot Mangenie
- Frangipani clients benefits: in room check in, daily complimentary mini bar, complimentary bottle of champagne upon arrival, complimentary evening cocktails daily.
- Maximum of 2 children (2 - 11) fly FREE. Only paying for transfers, taxes, levies and surcharges. Additional 3kg per person of baggage. Discount off the brides airfare when travelling on honeymoon.
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Travel and medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.