The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 20,497.00CPT: R 22,718.00DBN: R 21,729.00
Valid From17th of January 2018 (Wednesday)
Valid To22nd of March 2018 (Thursday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
Quick Holiday Overview
Among the upscale all-inclusive hotels on Mauritius, Riu Creole stands out for its spa, its proximity to an 18-hole golf course and its beachside setting at the foot of Le Morne Brabant. Last but not least exceptional value for your spend!
About the Holiday
A great choice for your early 2018 breakaway!
The fabulous Riu Creole Hotel is located right beside Le Morne beach, in the south-west of the island, at the foot of the majestic Mont Brabant.
Hotel Riu Creole is the ideal place to stay. In addition to its swimming pool and free lounger, sunshade and towel service, it offers a wide range of activities. It is an unbeatable location to enjoy water sports such as windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling or paddle surfing, among other activities. Those who want to give free rein to their creative side can also take part in the exclusive RiuArt programme.
At the resort, guests can also enjoy the spa with different treatments, such as hairdressing, beauty salon and massage (at charge), and can use the jacuzzi and hammam free of charge.
Its cuisine focuses on fresh products used to make hot and cold dishes cooked to order, served in its main restaurant with outdoor seating. Guests can also enjoy the Asian restaurant. The bars in the lobby, lounge and beach round off the hotel's renowned All Inclusive service.
Live music and shows are staged every night and if you still want more, the discotheque and karaoke open six days a week, free for hotel guests.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Approximate taxes and airline levy
- Return seat in coach airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* RIU Creole - Lateral Sea View Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and selected drinks
- 24 hours All Inclusive
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- 1 Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Complimentary use of spa's, Jacuzzi, Hammam and gym
- Entrance to the night club open 6 days a week (drinks included)
- Free baggage allowance of 2 x 23Kg's per person (excluding domestic sectors)
- Business class lounge access when travelling in Economy class from OR Tambo, King Shaka & Cape Town Intl Airports
- Meals and beverages not specified.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Items of a personal nature.
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.