The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 20,530.00 PPSCPT: R 22,115.00 PPSDBN: R 20,530.00 PPS
Valid From9th of January 2019 (Wednesday)
Valid To12th of March 2019 (Tuesday)
Expires8th of December 2018 (Saturday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Anelia Resort & Spa is the perfect place to experience all the wonders of Mauritius.
Located along beautiful Dolphin Bay in sought-after Flic en Flac, Swim with playful dolphins as they frolic in the waves. Feel the sand between your toes as you sip cocktails on the esplanade. Dine on the freshest seafood and traditional Creole cuisine. Then treat yourself to tailor-made pamper packages at the spa. Featuring an enchanting blend of classic Creole design and modern amenities, this stylish destination will give you a glimpse into the rich history of the island, all within the exceptional comfort of a 4-star resort.
Includes & Excludes
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius based on availability in the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and airline levy
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Anelia Resort - Superior Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free WI-FI throughout the resort
- Free Zumba & Aqua gym sessions
- Free Snorkelling equipment (supplement applies for any snorkelling trips)
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Travel and medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.