The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations & fare increases. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel ie visas, innoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passport. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
PricesJNB: R 15,703.00 PPSCPT: R 17,159.00 PPSDBN: R 15,703.00 PPS
Valid From9th of January 2019 (Wednesday)
Valid To30th of April 2019 (Tuesday)
Expires31st of October 2018 (Wednesday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
About the Holiday
Fabulous early bird offer for your early 2019 island getaway!
Located on its own private beach area in Trou aux Biches, Casuarina Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and a wellness centre. This delightful resort is one of the original in the area and has developed from a simple cottage style property to the pleasant Spanish-style resort it is today.
The staff has been there forever and plays a great part in making this one of the most popular small hotels on the island. It's casual and relaxed and a great place for families to stay because of the large number of two bedroom bungalow accommodation it has. It has been and is still a favourite with South Africans and the staff knows all about braais (you can even buy boerewors in Grand Baie!)
Includes & Excludes
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Approximate taxes and airline levy
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Casuarina Resort & Spa -Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Free Wi Fi in public areas
- Free use of kayaks, pedal boats and hobie cats. Snorkelling and glass bottom boats also included
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- Travellers can take on 2 PC Luggage 2 x 20KG in Economy and 2 x32 KG in Business Class (the extra 3KG no longer applies)
- Meals and beverages not specified.
- Travel and medical insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Christmas Eve supplement at and approximately R1490 per adult
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.