About the Holiday
This resort is really something quite special!
- A prime beachfront location on Zanzibar's north east coast
- A huge ocean frontage of powder white sand
- True Zanzibar style using the best in local design, interiors and furnishing
- Lush and vibrant tropical gardens
- 3 options of accommodation categories
- Very comprehensive all inclusive meal basis
- 2 pools - one with a bar in the middle - and a kids pool
- The Earth and Rain Spa
- Daily entertainment
- Watersports Centre
All Inclusive concept includes:
- Welcome drink
- Buffet breakfast buffet lunch and buffet dinner served at the Main Restaurant
- The à la carte Italian and Indian restaurants are also available for guests on the All Inclusive package, however prior reservations are essential
- These restaurants are open from 20h00 to 21h30 every night
- From November 2015, an a la carte Thai restaurant will also be available to for guests on the all-inclusive package
- The à la carte Fish restaurant will incur a supplementary charge
- Cocktails, house wines, local beers, soft drinks, juices, water, tea & coffee and snacks served at the bars during assigned times
Neptune Pwani Beach Beach Resort and Spa is the Neptune flagship resort and has been meticulously created, emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors, furnishing, meeting top international standards. The resort covers 30 acres of prime Zanzibar beachfront and is set amongst beautifully created gardens and an endless palm fringed beach.
The resort features 150 rooms all with a terrace and ocean view. The deluxe bedrooms are located near the beach and pools. Authentic Zanzibar flair is offered at the resort's fine eateries suitable for every palate.
There are daily entertainment programmes which include:
water gym, stretching exercises, African Dance lessons, Beach volley ball, Boa game, village walk, table tennis, pool table, soccer table and darts. At the Earth and Rain Spa you can enjoy a holistic spa experience that includes luxurious head to toe treatments, regenerating baths, sauna, steam baths, and Oasis pool, massages, scrubs and beauty treatments.
Book your destination wedding at this most romantic location, it is the perfect start to a perfect marriage where your honeymoon begins the moment you say 'I do'.