The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
Prices FromJNB: R 26,475.00 PPS
Valid From1st of March 2021 (Monday)
Valid To25th of March 2021 (Thursday)
Expires30th of July 2020 (Thursday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
Quick Holiday Overview
So Covid-19 ruined your 2020 Holiday plans!
So get the jump on everyone else and book this South African All Inclusive Favourite, 7 night discounted family holiday at the All Inclusive Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort.
About the Holiday
Heritage Awali is the first of three Heritage resorts that lie on the south coast of the island. A unique place where time stands still to appreciate a sense of escapism and feel nature's beauty and harmony. Brought together in a lush and tropical site this new deluxe hotel reveals classical charm and contemporary chic on the unspoilt South Coast of Mauritius.
Super kid-friendly - the Timomo Kids Club takes children from 2-years-old and stays open until 11 pm and they even get their own buffet so they can choose what they eat plus there is now a free Babysitting corner available for 0-2 years from 8.30 am - 4.30 pm daily.
There's a fantastic beach club (on the equally beautiful beach) featuring all the water sports you want including kite surfing as well as restaurants and a bar, free green fees at the 18-hole Heritage Golf Club and a great variety of activities from Bocce Ball to Archery.
To unwind, try the Seven Colours Spa or dine out at one of four restaurants. The resort is all-inclusive so you can eat and drink to your heart’s content.
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights to Mauritius based on availability in the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Beers, soft drinks, juices, local & imported drinks, liquors, cocktails, selected wines, champagne by the glass at Heritage Awali & C Beach Club outlets.
- Minibar, stocked with soft drinks, juices, white wine, & water.
- Afternoon cakes & pancakes & Ice cream at the Ice Cream Kiosk
- One FREE Spa treatment per person per stay
- Land & watersports as featured by the resort
- Children under 12 sharing with 2 Adults (Max 2) pay R9,500
- 30% Accommodation Discount included
- Discounted Green Fees
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.