The above package is subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is per person sharing. Prices are subject to change in accordance with currency fluctuations and increased airfares. When making a booking enquiry it is important that you are in possession of the correct documentation to travel i.e. visas, inoculation certificates etc. Please check that all names and surnames are spelt exactly as they appear in the relevant passports. Fares, where indicated, are based on low season rates.
Prices FromJNB: R 25,238.00 PPS
Valid From1st of June 2022 (Wednesday)
Valid To29th of September 2022 (Thursday)
Expires31st of July 2022 (Sunday)
Need Visa'sSouth Africa: NoBritish: NoEuropean Union: NoAmerican: No
Quick Holiday Overview
A piece of Heaven!
Can't beat this great offer for honeymooners, couples and families at the stunning 5 * Constance Belle Mare Plage resort which rests on a 2km-wide, white sandy beach – the best on the island.
- Set along a stunning 2km beach
- Play golf at "Links or Legends" two 18-hole championship courses
- 7 restaurants each offering a different cuisine & 6 hip and happening bars perfectly dotted throughout the resort
About the Holiday
Situated along one of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast of the Island of Mauritius. It offers an extensive array of amenities and is the ideal location for golfers with its two 18-hole championship golf courses.
Guests at the resort are treated with high-end facilities ranging from various trendy bars and gym facilities to luxurious pampering at the bold and sensual Constance Spa. Golfers are surrounded by the beauty of the golf courses, perfectly situated above the scenic beauty of the hotel landscape. With seven distinctive restaurants and six trendy bars situated at prime locations, Constance Belle Mare Plage displays a true sense of class, luxury and relaxation!
Includes & Excludes
- Return flights on Air Mauritius based on availability on the lowest category airfare
- Approximate taxes and levies
- Return transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 5* Constance Belle Mare Plage in a Prestige Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Glass bottom boat excursions, guided snorkelling excursions
- Live entertainment every day in the main bar
- Traditional Sega dance evening once per week at The Bar or on the beach
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Port LouisPort Louis is the capital of Mauritius. It is a port on the Indian Ocean, and the nation's largest city and main port.
Port Louis was founded by the French around 1735 as a revictualling halt for their ships travelling around the Cape of Good Hope, and was named in honour of King Louis XV.
In the town, you will be overwhelmed by the intense activity that prevails; along the boulevards, and in the streets, you come across overloaded motorcycles identical to little donkeys, old backfiring bangers, and buses spluttering. Women dressed in the latest fashion or in the traditional saris, veiled Muslim women, men and children, stray dogs and cats, stroll about in the narrow lanes.